Terms of Services
Freedom Never Dies™ Terms and Conditions:
These terms of services “TOS” outline the rules and regulations for the use of Freedom Never Dies™’s website, located at FreedomNeverDies.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of services. Do not continue to use FreedomNeverDies™ if you do not agree to take all of the terms of services stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Services, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “Ze/hir/hirs”, “Xe/Xem/xyr”, “Hy/hym/hys”, “Co/cos”, “Ey/em/eirs”, “Ze/zir/zirs”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person(s) who logged on this website and compliant with the Company’s terms of services. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company and all person(s) of non-binary genders and other preferred preferences. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves for legal preferences. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and are taken as gender-neutral interchangeable for all and therefore as referring to same.
As the Consumer, “You” assume all risks when purchasing Products through and from Freedom Never Dies Website (“https://freedomneverdies.com”) and it’s authorized dealer(s) of processing payments. It is “You”, the Consumer’s Responsibility to double-check the sizes of products(example: T-Shirts) and Prices (including Taxes and/or Shipping charges). If a T-Shirt/Product is defective, it MAY be possible to EXCHANGE or RETURN. Returns/Exchanges must be received within 30 days. Returned Product, for Exchange, must be in Good Condition to be accepted by Freedom Never Dies LLC. Options of Shipping, Customer/Consumer can either pay out of pocket and then upon approval be reimbursed. Or Special Request a Return Shipping Label from Freedom Never Dies. Freedom Never Dies has up to 45 days of receiving Return to send out an exchange of Product, but usually in less time. Time Sensitive: Customer/Consumer must Notify Freedom Never Dies by email within 20 Days of Receiving Product to Create Exchange, by Taking a Picture of Damaged Product and sending with Email Concern to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once Agreed Response is made from Freedom Never Dies LLC, You have within 10 Days to Send back the Damaged Product for the Exchange.
ChargeBacks: “You” the Consumer/Customer Agreed upon Purchasing Product from “Freedom Never Dies” LLC and it’s Website, and Not Limited to it’s Authorized Credit Card Processor(s). By Using the Websites/Affiliates Herein and Submitting Payment, “You” the Consumer/Customer Clicked the Box “Terms and Conditions” Therefore Agreeing to These Exact Terms. No Chargebacks will be Given unless Exceptional Circumstances are Reasoned “Fair” and/or Credit Processor Seems appropriate under “Unfair” Circumstances. All Purchases are Deemed Final.
Unless otherwise stated, Freedom Never Dies™ own the intellectual property rights for all content, material, art, logos, etc, … on the Freedom Never Dies™ website. All intellectual property rights are (trademark pending), copyrighted, and reserved. You may access this from the Freedom Never Dies™ website for your personal use only and is subjected to restrictions set in these terms of services.
You must not:
- Republish material from Freedom Never Dies™
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Freedom Never Dies™
- Reproduce, alter, duplicate or copy material from Freedom Never Dies™
- Redistribute content from Freedom Never Dies™
This Agreement is a legally binding contract. You agree to this contract by reading our terms of services.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Freedom Never Dies™ does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Freedom Never Dies™, its clients, sponsors, agents, and/or affiliates.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Freedom Never Dies™ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Freedom Never Dies™ reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Registered Users, Profiles, and Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms of Services.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of Freedom Never Dies™ and/or any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, and/or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit and/or promote businesses and/or customs and/or present commercial activities and/or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Freedom Never Dies™ a license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Official Government Agencies by valid identification;
- Approved by Freedom Never Dies – search engines;
- Approved by Freedom Never Dies – News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses with valid identification except soliciting businesses not approved by Freedom Never Dies™.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, and/or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, and/or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- social media content creators;
- podcasters, radio broadcasters, and/or news media businesses;
- T-Shirt reviewer sites, and/or social media sites;
- T-Shirt company sites;
- comic store/sites;
- convention sites;
- review sites;
- ranking sites;
- artist’s social sites;
- dot.com sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves and/or to our clients, affiliated businesses, sponsors, or accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of the Freedom Never Dies™, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Freedom Never Dies™
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; and/or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; and/or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Freedom Never Dies™’s logo, animation, and/or other artwork will be allowed absent a trademark license agreement, non-compete agreement, and non-disclosure agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links and/or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of services and its policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow our terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available and/or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit and/or exclude our and/or your liability for death and/or personal injury;
- limit and/or exclude our and/or your liability for fraud and/or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our and/or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; and/or
- exclude any of our and/or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as this website and the information and services on this website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss and/or damage of any nature.